Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
tousen tenjho amp hish tenge feature 9f 4m ikki double

Fan Project Ikki-Tousen & Tenjho Tenge HiSH Double Feature (4M, 9F)
[Image: b9ozXhY.jpg]
Ikki-Tousen & Tenjho Tenge HiSH Double Feature Auds

Ladies & Gentlemen here is my Casting Call for Audioplay Versions of my fics...

How it Should Have Ended Ikki-Tousen Great Guardians
www.deviantart.com/pokejedservo/art/HiSHE-Ikki-Tousen-Great-Guardians-764628097
archiveofourown.org/works/16037069

How it Should Have Began Tenjho Tenge
www.deviantart.com/pokejedservo/art/HiSHB-Tenjou-Tenge-765974447
archiveofourown.org/works/12347232/chapters/37678475

These fics are mostly light-hearten comedic takes on the two Panty Fighter Anime Franchises of the Mid-2000s. The basic Summaries for these are...

*Note= The HiSHE Ikki-Tousen fic does contain some slight spoilers to the Anime Series Ikki-Tousen Great Guardians.

(HiSHE Ikki-Tousen Great Guardians)
When Hakufu finds out from Chuubou that Koukin turns her down because of his feelings for Hakufu in which this gets Hakufu upset and majorly calls him out for his fixation on her. In which Hakufu flat-out rejects Koukin and even recalls an encounter she had with Kanu.

(HiSHB Tenjho Tenge)
While Soichiro Nagi & Bob Nakihara cause a brawl at Toudou Academy this fic is basically a "What If" namely what if Bob's openly Bi girlfriend Chiaki got significantly involved. While this did maintain a lot of things that actually happened in Episode 1 of the show when Masataka and Child Form Maya find Chiaki in the halls things get increasingly different from there.

Okay here are the rules/guidelines here *ahem*

* You can record your auditions in separate lines like "(Name)_(CharacterName)_1" or do all your the audition lines in one clip like "(Name)_(CharacterName)". However please do not put in filler like introducing yourself and the like.
* Impersonations are not required but feel free to pull them off if you can.
* Deadline is 11/15/18 though I may extend the deadline if necessary.
* I can accept lines as MP3 or WAV
* Please send auditions in a zipped folder titled "(YourName)_IkkiTousenTenjhoTengeHiSHAuditions" at either Pokejedservo@msn.com or pjservo@gmail.com, and when you do please put a reply here in this board saying that you did.
* I can't accept .RAR files so if you can't send your auditions via a Zip folder you can upload your auditions to one of these sites and send them to me either by e-mail or by a reply in this post.

www.picosong.com
www.box.com
www.soundcloud.com

* When you send your e-mail to me place the subject as "Name_IkkiTousenTenjhoTengeAuditions"
* If you are cast I may ask you to reprise for the role again sometime in the future.
* This is more of a suggestion but I do strongly recommend that if you audition that you should audition for at least more than one role. I admit I do try to keep the amount of auditioners who didn't get a role at all in any way to a minimum. So let’s just say it would help your chances.

And here is a pronounciation guide to help you all...

Koukin Shoyuu- Koh-Kin Show-you
Soichiro Nagi- Sew-E-Chee-Row Nah-Gi
Bob Nakihara- Bob Nah-Key-Ha-Rah
Masataka Takayanagi- Mah-Sah-Tah-Kah Tah-Kah-Yah-Naw-Gi
Hakufu Sonsaku- Hah-Kah-Fuu Sewn-Sah-Kuu
Chubou Sonken- Chew-Bo Sewn-Ken
Kanu Unchou- Kahn-oo Une-Cho
Goei Sonsaku- Goh-A Sewn-Sah-Kuu
Ryuubi Gentoku- Ree-You-Bay Gen-Toh-Kuu
Chiaki Kounoike- Chee-Ah-Kay Koh-Noy-Kay
Maya Natsume- My-yah Nat-Suu-May
Aya Natsume- I-yah Nat-Suu-May

And without further or adieu the characters!

Note: Both of these fics are from Eechi Anime franchises which is for anime shows that have a lot of fanservice in which these stories contain a significant amount of sexual content. Also like their respective shows both of these fics contain their share of Yuri (GirlXGirl) content. But that being said the most sexual acts in these stories are usually just girls flirting to making out with each-other any acts more intimate than that are usually more implied than anything else. So in other words yes both stories do contain a considerable amount of sexual content but it is not really graphic. Also the Tenjho Tenge story does contain a bit of occasional light profanity from Chiaki & Older Maya.

You can find all the Audition info for characters here at...

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1O1dU...sp=sharing

Hope to hear from you all soon.