Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
vol dreams unpaid fractured audiobook shattered 1

Audio Drama (unpaid)Shattered Dreams Audiobook Vol. 1: Fractured
A Fan Fiction for Final Fantasy 15. Written by Quantum Leek(Fanfiction.net; AO3). *Spoiler heavy for FF15 Summary: 
This is the story of a family torn asunder by the death of a father, and everything that came before. Featuring dad!Regis and a twin sister for Noctis.
This fic is two stories twisted together: one follows the game's timeline and tells the story of a prince and princess coming to terms with death and destiny, while the other is the story of their lives before and everything that leads up to the beginning of the game. 

if you get ANY Role I'll PM you My discord server
Rules:
For VAs
if you get a role be serious about it don't give me excuses like "I was too tired" if you don't want to do it don't audition. I will have understudy people for real emergencies though.
Put your heart into it. I don't care if you ham it up. just act/emote.
have at least a halfway decent recording set up; I don't want the background noise of crying babies, airplanes, cars etc. in your recording 
for all:
have fun
Deadline for auditions December 2nd 2018 11:59 pm MST email them to me: caitrin7@hotmail.com

Link to the doc with all other info(please don't mess with it just read it): https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_HG1...sp=sharing
People I still need voices for:
[King Regis Lucis Caelum 113th(you don't have to sound Like Sean Bean or Jim Pirri)]
[Clarus Amicitia(you don't have to Sound like the english VA)]
[Ignis' Uncle]
[Sandre] Gladio(you don't have to Sound like the english VA)]
[Ignis Scientia(you don't have to Sound like the english VA)]
[Narrator]
[Cid Sophiar]
[teen Ravus Nox Fleuret]
[adult Ravus Nox Fleuret]
[Iedolas Aldercapt ]
[Nyx Ulric]
[Camelia Claustra]
[Weskham Armaugh ] Ismay Elynor
characters I still need:
Clarus Amicitia
Ignis' Uncle
teen Ravus Nox Fleuret
Iedolas Aldercapt
Nyx Ulric
Camelia Claustra
5-10 people to be extras for certain situations(Regis' Council, angry mob etc.)
Ismay
Elynor
I need at least 2 more female & 5 male voices: Camelia Claustra
5-10 people to be extras for certain situations(Regis' Council, angry mob etc.)
Roles I Desperately need: second script writer VO roles: I need at least 2 more female & 5 male voices: Camelia Claustra Teen Ravus
5-10 people to be extras for certain situations(Regis' Council, angry mob etc.) I would also like these: ignis' uncle, clarus amicitia (another)Gladio Prompto regis emperor aldercapt ignis drautos Cor weskham Iris
I still need more VAs for these roles:
5-10 people to be extras for certain situations(Regis' Council, angry mob etc.) (don't have yet)
clarus amicitia(don't have yet)
ignis' uncle(don't have yet)
emperor aldercapt/Foras(don't have yet)
Need an extra:
*Gladio
*Prompto
*regis
*ignis
drautos
*Cor
*weskham
Iris