Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
minute unpaid with female closed regal speech voice 1 for

[CLOSED] [UNPAID] Female with regal voice for 1 minute speech
Hello! Thanks for taking the time to read this over. 

Here's the situtation: I run a regular game of Dungeons & Dragons and the players in that game are coming up on a big battle in which they have to defend their hometown from a dragon. Their Queen is going to offer some inspiration before the battle, and I was hoping to get a voiced monologue for her that I can play during the session. In my test runs it has taken 40 seconds to 1 minute to perform the whole speech, so hopefully it won't take up too much of your time! This is an unpaid project, I am incredibly grateful to you for considering it.

Character details:
You will be voicing Queen Radia Dundragon. She is a kind leader with a heart of steel. Voice-wise, she has a proud, confident tone and enunciates her words very clearly. Accent is flexible.

Sample lines:
1 - "On this day, at this hour, we stand against that which gazed upon this green earth and said it should be barren."
2 - "Together, we fight back against oblivion made manifest. Together, we forge a legend."

Please name your files yourname_radiadundragon_linenumber.mp3 and send them in a .zip file along with a .txt containing your contact info to theswgordon@gmail.com. The deadline for auditions is April 10th, and I'm hoping to have the finished speech ready to use by April 17th.

Thank you again for checking this out!

Cheers,
Steven