Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
re anime abridged creators fandub

Fan Dub Re:Creators Anime Fandub + Abridged
Welcome to my Fandub of "Re-Creators"

Re:Creators is a Japanese anime television series produced by Troyca. The series is about a high school student who becomes involved in a battle between several characters from manga, anime, and video games who somehow appear in the real world.

- PLEASE look at the links as guidance so you have an idea of what the character should sound like.

- PLEASE have good mic quality with no background noise or anything as I will try to make this look as professional as I can. 

- If you do not have a good mic or I hear background noise, it will hurt your chances of getting casted.

THIS IS A LONG TERM PROJECT. WE ARE PLANNING ON DUBBING THE ENTIRE SERIES AS WELL AS DOING AN ABRIDGED SERIES FOR YOUTUBE. PLEASE BE COMMITTED IF YOU GET CASTED.

I need voice actors for two main characters:

First is Meteora Österreich. She's female and has TONS of lines. She speaks in a high, soft voice ( voice sample: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1HAx8k6...LX5KX_tCvh ).                                                                                                                                                                                                                          
Line 1: "My name is Meteora Österreich. I'm a librarian at the magic library of a thousand miles. I'm from what you call a video game."                                                                                                                                                                                  
Line 2: "My world also had enough information to construct worlds. But all information in this world is multilayered. Even trivial pieces of information are so complex that they can't be represented by a single number. A difference of several orders of magnitude. The enormous amount of information in this world gives birth to new worlds as manifestations of possibilities. I think that's definitely plausible."

The second character is Kanoya. He has a huge robot that he can control that is called Gigas Machina. Rui has a nice personality but a bad temper and if he gets mad he won't stop. He is 16 Years old, so please be a teenager or sound like one ( voice sample: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1dqaXaq..._lX3a-WQYH- ).                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            
Line 1: Heroic: "Don't underestimate our power! the power of Gigas Makina!"                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               
Line 2: Anger: "WILL YOU ALL SHUT UP! I have no idea what you guys are talking about!"     

Line 3: Wishful: "I wish I could be as cool as you. Yuuya.

Deadline is March 27. It can get extended though. 
Email me your auditions either at discord under Kikanator#7252 or my email christian.wetzel96@gmx.net