Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
a animated needs about band you actors tube voice quot series

You Tube Animated Series - "About A Band" needs voice actors.
This will be a machinema series. I have no title yet. There will be 10 episodes.

The story revolves around Will (a singer / songwriter) trying to get a band together and make a record. Will was adopted into a black family as a baby. His lives with his adopted sister (also a drummer) in a condo that their parents own located in LA. His parents have relocated to NY. The siblings navigate the Los Angeles music scene and deal with personal dramas while pursuing their dream of breaking into the music business.

This is a proof of concept for myself to see how long it will take me to get it all animated.

This is a casting call for the pilot episode. (Hopefully, if all goes well, the pilot actors would resume their roles for the following episodes)

I would like to start animating soon. All the characters and sets are ready to go. Just need the voice talent.

This is just a hobby for me so there will unfortunately be no pay for this.

Thank to you all in advance.

-wes
send auditions to: wesolee@gmail.com
Deadline: 4/19/2018

HERE IS THE CHARACHTER LIST:

Will Denton

[Image: default_Will_Denton.png]

25 years old. Singer/Songwriter trying to get a band started with his sister and a few other musicians in Los Angeles. Adopted son of Aaron and Jordana Denton - Brother of Wendy Denton

How are we supposed to record the album then?

This doesn't make any sense. you didn't even consider talking to us about this?

I think i'm having a heart attack.

Wendy Denton

[Image: default_Wendy.png]

27 years old. Drummer and Advertising producer. Sister of Will and Daughter of Aaron and Jordana

I knew it! That's who those people were taking pictures.

(Sighs)

I wish you wouldn't try to date possible band members....look what it did to fleetwood mac.

I have to work tomorrow, and every time he comes back into town you guys party non stop for weeks talking about how good this band is gonna be until he gets bored and takes off on another tour to god knows where with some other band. Then you mope around the house for months.

Jessica Cruz

[Image: default_Jessica_Cruz.png]

27 years old. Keyboardist/ Artist / Model. New "girlfriend" of Will. WIll is trying to date her and get her to join his new band.

I thought you didn't know who your real parents were?

Nobody's gonna wanna drive up there to record. You should just use the studio.

Hmmm, i uh, i don't know yet. Plus i just got asked to include some of my art in this new installation down town. It's a pretty upscale gallery.

Cial Thornton

[Image: default_Cial.png]

24 years old. Bass player. 

What up buddy!

You look good man. the road suits you well i guess?

It's a pretty good deal really, $1100 a month for a 1 bedroom right in silverlake. You can't beat that.

Blaze

[Image: default_Blaze.png]

32 years old. Guitarist. 

LET'S MAKE A FUCKIN' RECORD!!

Let's see. we did amsterdam, progue, berlin, london, oh... after amsterdam was france. Oooohh, i met this kick boxer girl in france,

Look, you can't keep treating him like a little kid. he's a grownup. he's got a plan. We've got a plan.

Rianna Gadway

[Image: default_Rianna_Gadway.png]

33 years old. Bar Manager. Friend of Lucy and Wendy.

It's not really a rule it's more of a general preference. I like dating men. i can have sex with either gender though. i'm... elastic in that fashion. But... when i met this one, that cute little boy face and that perfect skin... oh i could just eat him up.

Did you just announce that to the entire neighborhood? Like 'hey,feel free to come steal my stuff'?

If you really wanna be productive, you should pay an actual pruducer and engineer and do it correctly.

Aaron Denton

[Image: default_Aaron_Denton.png]

61 years old. Music Professor. Wendy and Wills dad, Jordana's Husband

(laughs)

Well, good. At least you're not out partying all night.

So. children. Um, you're mother and i have decided to sell the studio in LA.

Oh, so is that one of those edibles? How do YOU know about that?

Jordana Denton

[Image: default_Jordana.png]

58 years old. Retired hotel manager, Mother of Wendy and Will, Wife of Aaron Denton

Will, we can't afford to keep paying the bills for that place, and the upkeep... it just isn't economically feasible for us living in new york. We've told you we were thinking about doing this. It's not like we're selling the condo.

No, thank you, please excuse our children, they seem to be suffering from entitlement issues.

And utilities. I assume you're gonna need a toilet when you're there? or does it have an outhouse?

Lucy Gwon

[Image: default_Lucy_Gwon.png]

31 years old. Girlfriend of Wendy.

Hey Will. Sorry about the studio... and your um, dad? i guess?

Just a quickie. right here in the kitchen.

I know, that's what makes it so exciting

Executor

[Image: default_Executor.png]

Executor of Will's biological father's last will and testament.

Well, your father had a "beneficiary deed" or a "transfer on death deed" for his property.

hmmm. we'll, for whatever reason, his property is now yours.

Never lived here. His grandfather willed it to his father who died just a few years ago and willed it to your father. Then he got sick and...

Paul

Rianna's boyfriend.

I am actually quite skilled in the fine art of cuisine.

Um, I used all i had for the tea. But there will be enough for everybody

It tastes like tea. You can have it with sugar, milk, honey, whatever you like. Just like... tea.

Waiter

Waiter

Can i get you anything else?

ah, very well.
A lot of those images look broken, last one is working so can you check the link? Smile
[Image: CoPQuxG.png]
that's weird. they all look fine on my computer. This site only let's me use 10 pics so the last 2 roles have no pictures.
Have you set them to share? try looking on another browser or system like your phone.
[Image: CoPQuxG.png]