Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
titan motion movie manga on attack

Attack on Titan Motion Manga Movie
Video 
Check out the finished product of the Attack on Titan Motion Manga Film - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sALv7koTgC0

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

[Image: url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&c...8305802153]
[Image: url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&c...8305802153]
Going to have to find time a bit later to listen but congrats on finishing such a long project!
[Image: CoPQuxG.png]
Whew hold onto your butts everyone here we go!

Critiques:
-The sound effects don't seem enough. Like, I'm expecting more and it just sounds like minimum.
- The animations are fantastic though I feel it's a little disjointed. Like there are some scenes where theres motion then lots without between
- For the voice acting I feel they needed more movement grunts and reactionary lines. Just talking feels not enough.
- All the Voice acting needs more. Everyone has a great base but I just need more emotion. I want to feel the fear, anger, and happiness!
- I feel music could have been utilized more to emphasize the feelings of each scene.

Positives:
-I really liked Eren's voice, it seemed to fit the age and woderment of Eren at a younger age
-When animated, the animations looked fantastic
- I appreciated that the cast was diverse. [I've seen some projects with 3 people voicing 10 characters]
- I could tell you got more comfortable mixing as you went on so the second half increased in quality.

Other:
IHATETHEFREAKINBASMENTKEYSOMUCHSTUPIDPLOTHOLE
Needs more Levi
Sasha is best girl
Texas based Professional Voice Actress
Animation Demo Reel
My Twitch