Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
voiceacting new project community instagram

Community Project - New Instagram
We have recently made a new instagram account for voice acting space! Considering this is a new addition, we need some help from you guys, the community, to make the new account fun and informational. 

What me and admin Azure were thinking is we think we could get pictures of members actual recording spaces. Then, we could post those spaces on the account and you can add facts about yourself, describe your setup, or other information about your voice acting venture. Then, we'll put in in the caption of the post. You can also plug in a personal project if you would like. If you have an instagram, add that too so we can tag you. 

The rules are pretty straight forward, there really aren't any. Keep it PG-13, basic rule and have fun! PM me with the picture and the info you'd like me to add to the post caption and the rest is easy. We hope this can be a fun activity for everyone!  Big Grin
Follow us @voiceactingspacegram
Marcy Tongue
Sadly my recording space is disgraceful, and I don't think it'd give the right impression.

I'd love to write a bit about me and have some clips included though?
I'll even give your Instagram a share on twitter.
(06-13-2017, 11:08 AM)theuncertainman Wrote: Sadly my recording space is disgraceful, and I don't think it'd give the right impression.

I'd love to write a bit about me and have some clips included though?
I'll even give your Instagram a share on twitter.

I'm sure we can make an arrangement. PM me the details and i'll speak to Azure and see what we can do Smile
Marcy Tongue