Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
voiceacting university black murder cluedo narration at manor games videogame

Murder at Black Manor (Cluedo Videogame Narration)
Hello ladies and gentlemen.

Earlier this year I was able to get into the studio at Teesside University to voice for my friend's game project.
While I don't have a link to a demo or a video of the gameplay, Danielle's portfolio can be found here - daniellesinclair4.wixsite.com/portfolio/

I was able to grab the raw files and upload them all to Soundcloud - soundcloud.com/taff62/sets/cluedo-game-at-teesside-university

The recordings are surprisingly quiet, but I'm still ecstatic and proud of my performance!

I'm open to any feedback anyone has.
Only just spotted this, nice stuff.. Did they have a studio? What was it liked recording in there?
[Image: CoPQuxG.png]
(06-19-2017, 08:18 PM)Azure Wrote: Only just spotted this, nice stuff.. Did they have a studio? What was it liked recording in there?

Yeah they've got several studios. I was there today recording some stuff as well. It's really not much different from recording at home, really. Though everything is considerably fancier, in a deadened room and you can hear yourself speak in the headphones you wear.

The staff were lovely and have told me I can come back and record anytime if I drop them an email. And I'm going to get some voice acting opportunities in the future for student and university projects.

All in all I'm thrilled!
this game is good

I want to share with you my game recommendation list. I want to say that I am not big fan of video games but play quite often. So, my top are: angry birds, rich cars, dog hotel, rocky rider and many others. I prefer to play easy flash games with I do not need to install. Btw, all games list you can watch on http://www.friv2online.com/ Good luck!