Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
s medium boy female anime yeti resume high british voice english azure kids acting america

Resume Azure's Voice Acting Resume [ Female, British]
How much experience do you have?
I'm sure I must have missed things out on my resume list ( tell me if you spot something). I've been voice acting for over 15 years and over that time I've been involved in animation, games, mods fan dubs and audio drama among other things. I largely work as a fan voice actress for fan works such as fan dubs, audio drama, flash animation and game mods all for fun. All I ask for in productions that don't make money is credit.

Where might you have heard me?

I'm pretty sure Tierra Entertainment remake of Kings quest II is the most downloaded production I'm in. If you've played it with the voices then you'll have heard me in there as Graham ( kid size!). A big hello goes out to the the adventure game studio peeps! I also do quite a bit of voice acting for movie makers with Lionhead's the Movies game. My longest running role is in SORP. That's Sabrina Online Radio Play! Based on a popular web comic. I play Sabrina an Amiga loving skunk..^^.  I was also Jessica in season one of Halo Machinima Pre-Game lobby.

Will you do some voice acting for me? 
Well I'm up for almost anything within reason, I won't VO for overtly adult projects.f unsure you have to do is ask. Make sure you write me an email with a descriptive title and tell me what you'd like me to do. I'm aware some of you might just be scouting for people to audition so make sure if you tell me if it's an audition or if you want to cast me directly.

Like what you hear? Want me to voice for your project? 

Great! please let me know what you think! My e-mail is aralechan@gmail.com Give me details about your project and what you need from me and we can sort it out. I can record online in a variety of formats.Again all you have to do is ask. Make sure you write me an email with a descriptive title and tell me what you'd like me to do

Twitter
Youtube

What have you voiced for before?

A Bunch of stuff including:

Pre-game Lobby Season 1 – Jessica – Harabek 
Seflish Souls – Girl – Roy Lazarovich
Chronicles of Humanity Renegades – Chief Davidson – Damien Valintine
The Amazing Adam Android – Stacy -HotDiggedyDemon
Amecon ’07 Opening Animation– Various female – Makenai Team
Ashby – Mom – Can of Nothing
Sky Girl – Sky Girl – Benjamin Tutle
Curse of the Daleks – Thal Ijayna – Curse of the Daleks

Games/Mods

Stasis – Te’ah – The Brotherhood
Bloody Moors (Left 4 Dead mod) – Woman -Kev Edwards
All the Way down – Shop Keeper – Sanctuary Interactive
Late last Nite – Morgan  No more for today
King’s Quest II – Graham ( Child) – AGDI
The McCarthy Chronicles Episode 1 – Woman – Calinleafshade
The Silver Lining – Vines/Fishing Kid – Phoenix Online Studios
NeoFeud - Various  - Silverspook

Parody/Fan
Hellsing Phase – Seras – Senahort
Transformers 2nd – Moon – Tfcog.net
Toxic Dubz Dragon Ball Super – Bulma/Tights – ToxicDubz
Pikmin Armagedon  - Brittany 

Audio

Autumn – Emma – Darker Projects
[Image: CoPQuxG.png]
Examples/ reels:

Demo reel ( 201):
Soundcloud

Animation:

Video:

I'm in the STAR WARS ( Fanfilm) only a small part mainly I'm in at around 1 hr 10 Smile