Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
are what you playing? games

What games are you playing?
Star 
What games are you playing at the moment? I'm in a weird circle between Twilight Princess HD, Stardew Valley and Rise of the Tomb Raider. Each is excellent, and it's super distracting to see so many games out at once. That said I'm not exactly charging through these.

What are you playing?
Unsurprisingly Splatoon! I love it so much I've never ever played a shooter before, but its just too cute. Also the sound track is called " Splat Tune" <3 <3 <3

Signing of InkLING ARE YOU A KID OR A SQUID?
Yess love WiiU  Heart Was playing quite a bit of Smash, I love the random stuff that happens.  When I picked Shiek in this match the other players all went for Zelda characters,

I'm currently playing Ni no Kuni: Curse of the White Witch. I bought it because Studio Ghibli did the animation work. I find myself loving everything about the game. I smile everytime I see a cut-scene as its ghibli quality.
(03-11-2016, 08:06 AM)DavidCMG Wrote: I'm currently playing Ni no Kuni: Curse of the White Witch. I bought it because Studio Ghibli did the animation work. I find myself loving everything about the game. I smile everytime I see a cut-scene as its ghibli quality.

Yeah it's really awesome, I'm so sad Ghibli closed. Do you think you'll get the new Ni no Kuni when it comes out?
Currently I'm playing CS:GO and FIFA 15, although those two are what I've always been playing the whole time. Most people have already migrated to FIFA 16 but I don't really feel like it this year. And since I play the career mode most of the time I think I'm better off with FIFA 15. Maybe I'll get FIFA 17 this year.
Gotta be honest, it's the oldies for me. I don't find myself buying many new games as I have before. Age of Empires 2 and Roller Coaster Tycoon have taken up the majority of the last few months of my leisure time. I'm also happy that I can take them with me wherever I go thanks to my laptop! Big Grin
Because I've now finally got a screen to play on again, I'm playing the Kingdom Hearts series on my PS3, but now I've also got Pokemon Red for the 3DS - feels just like it did when I first played it when I was younger.
I'm tempted to get Pokémon but it ate so many hours of my life originally. XD
I`m currently planning to buy Stardew Valley. I was really looking forward for a Harvest Moon like game on the PC. But apart from that, my backlog of games I`m playing and planning to play is too big to post on this thread. Big Grin