Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

are what you at the moment? working on

What are you working on at the moment?
Currently trying to make a comeback in to the field. So, I'm currently working on a Makura no Danshi dub and the continuation dub to Junjou Romantica's Minimum episode.
[Image: fcpgus.png]
Good luck, it can sometimes be pretty hard getting back into things after a gapl! Look forward to seeing stuff from you. Once I finish the upgrades for this site I'm itching to make an audio drama again.
[Image: CoPQuxG.png]
(01-16-2018, 02:32 PM)Nixodemus1 Wrote:
(01-16-2018, 08:59 AM)Ryusuke Wrote: I'm just working on several comic dub projects along with general self-improvement that sometimes feel like it's getting nowhere? But, eh, it keeps me busy.

Yeah I feel that. I've been trying to improve my art and animation, but I feel like I've just stagnated. Keep working at it, I'm sure we will see breakthroughs eventually.
Thanks man. You're right, we will. I guess it's just the matter of being patient with ourselves
Acting wise - I'm currently in two plays, and about to start working on an indie feature film. I really want to properly break into voice acting (ideally indie games) so if anyone has any tips, please add me! Smile (Or if you just want to chat ^^)