Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
are what you at the moment? working on

What are you working on at the moment?
Thought it'd be cool for everyone to discuss what they are working on at the moment project wise. I'm currently in pre-production for two things, an anthology audio drama and a visual novel. The audio drama is fantasy and the VN is cyberpunk so fairly different. I'm  not sure which will be ready first but I suspect it's visual novel as I'd quite like to finish it for Halloween!

What are the rest of you working on?
[Image: CoPQuxG.png]
I am working on devouring as much coffee as I can. It is less a job and more a righteous path handed down to me by the stars.

In all seriousness, I haven't done any real VA in 3 years and I don't see myself doing it again, I've long given up game design/modding, and I only take maybe one small request a year.

I do, however, still work on private video projects and educate some people in related subjects.
I'm still working on my project to have 129 selected poems by Robert E. Howard recorded (mostly dark ones, dealing with transience, futility, restlessness, hopelessness, and death, but also defiance, and, occasionally, love). Some of you, to whom I am very grateful, have made beautiful contributions earlier this year, and so have several personal friends. Given my utter lack of voice training and my German accent, I hadn't intended to read many of the poems myself, but, well, it has happened. Three fourths of these poems (97, to be precise) have now been recorded. If anyone of you might want to contribute to this project (32 poems still unread), I'd be happy to hear from you, but I'd also be happy if you listened to what's already been done, and maybe commented!

http://dunyazad-library.net/audio/robert-e-howard.htm
Currently working on a video game. its an RPG. actually why I came here. wanted to see if i could find voice actors and/or composers. Though I feel like i should look around a bit first. itd be rude of me to suddenly start posting auditions without really saying hi first. Tongue
check out my upcoming game, TWTWE! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FEM_vyiXCuY
Thanks @Nixodemus1 do jump in, I started a new job recently so haven't been able to join in as much as I should so I appreciate you looking around rather than disappearing after posting an audition post!
(12-20-2017, 07:40 PM)Azure Wrote: Thanks @Nixodemus1 do jump in, I started a new job recently so haven't been able to join in as much as I should so I appreciate you looking around rather than disappearing after posting an audition post!

no prob. i know how annoying it is when people just come in, advertise and then leave for good. didnt want to be "that guy" its a nice place you got here. Though its also a bit quiet. maybe its cause i've only been here 2 days, but is it usually this quiet?
Bit quiet, we've always been on of the smaller side but it's dipped the last few months largely as I have either been too kill or too busy to promote it and it's been the same with the mods. I've considered consolidating the boards to try and focus things. It's a difficult thing to balance, forums are less popular than they used to be our twitter gets a lot more interaction...but I have a core group of users here who tell me they prefer the way we do things here over other sites.
(12-22-2017, 09:27 PM)Azure Wrote: Bit quiet, we've always been on of the smaller side but it's dipped the last few months largely as I have either been too kill or too busy to promote it and it's been the same with the mods.  I've considered consolidating the boards to try and focus things. It's a difficult thing to balance, forums are less popular than they used to be our twitter gets a lot more interaction...but I have a core group of users here who tell me they prefer the way we do things here over other sites.

Well considering its my first time doing anything like this i really wouldnt be able to tell the difference between bad and good, but from my noob opinion  I think this looks like a really nice place. just wish it was a bit more active.
I'm just working on several comic dub projects along with general self-improvement that sometimes feel like it's getting nowhere? But, eh, it keeps me busy.
(01-16-2018, 08:59 AM)Ryusuke Wrote: I'm just working on several comic dub projects along with general self-improvement that sometimes feel like it's getting nowhere? But, eh, it keeps me busy.

Yeah I feel that. I've been trying to improve my art and animation, but I feel like I've just stagnated. Keep working at it, I'm sure we will see breakthroughs eventually.