Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
unpaid thriller m 2 game mystery demo

Video Game [Unpaid]Thriller/Mystery Game Demo - 2 M
The project my group is producing is a thriller/mystery game, with multiple player characters investigating the house of their deceased friend. First player game, the player plays through as each of these characters, interacting with the house in different and unique ways. 

Roles: 
Miles: Very early 20s, voice on the deeper side, relaxed delivery, capable of bursts of emotion, sounding afraid

Will: Very early 20s, mid range voice, a bit nasally, voice tries to sound assured though can be nervous, shaky. Capable of sounding authoritative, but also lost and full of despair.

Sample Lines: 
Will (key qualities: nasally, nostalgic)

(nostalgic, sad): The table is still set for four...all dusty too. I wonder if they set these plates before or after they found out. Did they know it would be the last time they’d set for this many?

(panicking, trying to calm down) Just remember what the Captain taught you Will, first find the source of the water, then go from there...

(searching, unsure) Remember, Hunter, sophomore year in highschool, when we lit those fireworks at the corner of the Church and that graveyard, that haunted one that wasn't really haunted. The cops came, I can still see the blinking blue-red, and we bolted right towards the woods. As we were running, too out of breath to talk, I looked at you, and you looked at me. You had this smile, in your eyes too, not just your mouth, and I knew deep down no matter how bad things get, we would still have each other. I guess you didn't feel the same way

Miles (key qualities: deep voice, afraid, haunted)

(grief stricken) You were the only one who didn’t say sorry when he died, the only one... You didn’t say anything to me; we both knew words wouldn’t help. You hugged me, with this understanding, complete silence. It was the first time since the accident that I knew things would get better. I hope they’ll get better now. I just wish you were here now, Hunt, so I could say goodbye.

(contemplative, mournful) I still remember the verse Mom spoke in front of Dad’s coffin: “therefore we will not fear, though the earth should change and though the mountains slip into the heart of the sea”. I remember crying, flat out bawling, absolutely no idea what it meant. In my mind there was this image: a cracked mountain top sliding off into a dark sea. I had never felt so alone. 

(afraid) Sometimes death has this physical presence, an insurmountable weight that staggers right behind you, just following and following, waiting for your feet to finally stop, it only needing a moment to bear down on you fully.

(excited, remembering) Oh my God, I can’t believe Hunter still had this game; I could’ve sworn I saw him throw it out like freshman year of highschool. He was complete trash at this game. Don’t think he ever won once, even against the CPUs.

Time Commitment: 2 to 4 hours, extra time as needed for retries.

Recording & Sending Instructions:
-Record all of a character's audition lines in one file, with a separate file for each character.
-Label as Yourname_Character.mp3
-Put "Funeral March Audition" in the subject line of the e-mail

Email: marrkkoh@gmail.com
DEADLINE: 1/10 @ 8 pm EST
I sent some auditions for both characters.

Thank you for the opportunity!

Chase