Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
tw extending abuse horror call game casting auditions mama

Video Game [TW: Abuse] MAMA Horror Game Casting Call{EXTENDING AUDITIONS}
Hello! Before I start looking for work myself, I have a project in need of VAs. 1 Male is needed.

Project Details:
MAMA is an RPG horror game centering around a young girl's relationship to her mother. At the girl's expense, the mother causes strange things to happen around their home, located in northern England. Monsters, strange noises, and untrustable boys lurk around the house, that the mother has summoned to "teach her daughter a lesson."

Character Details:
Davius: Male Child (10-14), Protective, Authoritative, Sweet tone.

Mama is constantly drunk and as a result, often beats her only daughter, Ferrin. She accuses Ferrin of murdering her late husband, Kalle, and drinks to rid herself of the heartbreak from the death. A witch gives her the power to curse her daughter as revenge, and so she envokes even more fear upon the child than she already has. One of the children that Mama has summoned, Davius, escaped the wrath of the curse and aims to protect and rescue Ferrin from her abusive mother.

Send your auditions to: lollypopstargamer@gmail.com
All Auditions must include your name and the name of the character you wish to audition for. [Files attached in .mp3 or .wav format, please!]
If you are casted, I will send you a script each week over e-mail, and lines can be returned by the following week. [If something comes up, and you don't have your lines recorded one week, I am very flexible with deadlines!]

Audition Lines:

Davius:
"Follow me!"
"This way, Ferrin!"
"Don't touch that!"
"No!"
"Join me!"
"There's no time!"
"Pick up the pace!"
"Oh no..."
"I'm so sorry..."
"Are you alright?"
"Maybe we should rest a bit..."

Auditions will be closed by July 1st, 2017
Welcome to the site, and thanks for following the rules Smile

Signing of Azure
[Image: CoPQuxG.png]
(05-12-2017, 09:45 PM)Azure Wrote: Welcome to the site, and thanks for following the rules Smile

Thanks! Since VAA shut down (Unbeknownst to me at the time), I hadn't really found a good place to post projects or my work.

Signing of LollyPopStarGamer Currently looking for VAs for:
MAMA

Currently recording lines for:
(N\A)

{Looking for work!}
Just to be clear, you are preferring English/British accents?

Signing of AnitaSleap You needa sleep. -Anita Sleap
(05-13-2017, 06:24 AM)AnitaSleap Wrote: Just to be clear, you are preferring English/British accents?

Yes.

MAMA

(N\A)

{Looking for work!}
For Davius, you put his age at 10 - 14, but obviously one is likely to go through puberty during that time, so are you open to both childlike and teenage voices for him?
(05-13-2017, 03:19 PM)CarboKill Wrote: For Davius, you put his age at 10 - 14, but obviously one is likely to go through puberty during that time, so are you open to both childlike and teenage voices for him?

Yes!

MAMA

(N\A)

{Looking for work!}