Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
male unpaid va inanimate actor needed game

[UNPAID] Inanimate Game VA Male Actor needed
I am developing a game as final project of university and I would need a VA male to voice 2 characters (The main male character , and the final boss which is a ghost). Would anyone be interested? You will be in the credits if you participate. (british accent for both)

There are about 40 lines for the main character, and about 7 for the final boss.

If you want to see how the game looks, here it is:

https://youtu.be/6_wsw55Gcqo

you can also contact me @agrowingtalent

Thanks in advance. Smile
I'm an actor in his final year at uni. Looking for things to expand my voice reel with. I have a previous history with providing voice overs for amateur video games, animations and radio plays, as it is my main passion for acting over TV and stage. So I would be very interested in getting involved, and to see if I can add what you need for th project.
(04-02-2016, 06:46 PM)alucardimmortal Wrote: I'm an actor in his final year at uni. Looking for things to expand my voice reel with. I have a previous history with providing voice overs for amateur video games, animations and radio plays, as it is my main passion for acting over TV and stage. So I would be very interested in getting involved, and to see if I can add what you need for th project.

Great! Where do you want me to send you the script to? The style for both voices are 1 -Raphael, the main char, has a british accent and is in his mid 40's. The other one is a ghost, also british accent, but more of a demonic voice, as it is the final boss.
Awesome! If you want to send the script to alex_mcneill@hotmail.com I will have a look over it tonight when I get home.
(04-02-2016, 03:36 PM)upariver Wrote: I am developing a game as final project of university and I would need a VA male to voice 2 characters (The main male character , and the final boss which is a ghost). Would anyone be interested? You will be in the credits if you participate. (british accent for both)

There are about 40 lines for the main character, and about 7 for the final boss.

Thanks in advance. Smile

I would like to see your script if you don't mind. If your still looking for someone for the role i wouldn't mind giving it a go.

beatytom@gmail.com
(04-07-2016, 05:53 PM)beatytom Wrote:
(04-02-2016, 03:36 PM)upariver Wrote: I am developing a game as final project of university and I would need a VA male to voice 2 characters (The main male character , and the final boss which is a ghost). Would anyone be interested? You will be in the credits if you participate. (british accent for both)

Thanks in advance. Smile

I would like to see your script if you don't mind. If your still looking for someone for the role i wouldn't mind giving it a go.

beatytom@gmail.com

As of now Alucard is doing the voices, but if I get any newer project I'll let you know. Thanks anyway Big Grin