Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
remixed shatter project school 420 friendly

[School Project] [420 Friendly] Remixed Shatter
[School Project] Remixed Xtracts

Description: 

Hi Guys, I am putting together a proposal for business class. My project is a 420 project, intended to be pitched as a part of a presentation to investors and independent musicians as a new means to reach fans for independent musicians. This is a branded shatter package intended to promote and sponsor independent musicians.

all audio files must be 16 bit (sample size), 44.1 kHz (sample rate), 1411 kbps (bit rate) stereo WAV files.

The only character in this project is the announcer, and I haven't decided if I am looking for a stoner voice (Like Shaggy from Scooby Doo) or if I want a more calm, adult male voice like the pitch in the Pomegranate phone video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJcqT1_53jQ) I have even considered making it a british female voice. The the end of the day, I would love to see what kinds of characters voice actors here can come up with. 

The script is below:

"Warning!! The following transmission is intended for 420 friendly musicians seeking sponsorship and promotion. If you are not a 420 friendly musician seeking sponsorship or promotion, please turn off this video and continue on with your life. If you are a 420 musician seeking promotion and sponsorship, light a dubie and watch on.

Introducing Remix Xtracts, the worlds first 420 product that promotes independent and unsigned musicians. We are looking to sponsor unsigned, independent, and unsigned musicians in the Urban, Pop, and EDM genres. 

Here’s how it works :

Our branded cardboard packaging will be distributed encloded with shatter wrapped in parchment paper to dispensaries all over Canada. On the inside flap of our packaging, cannabis patients will be given a code that will allow them to download a free remix of the song being promoted in the release. On the other inside flap, we will let the costumers know the name of the artist and release, as well as where the release is available for purchase – for Example, the “Get it On iTunes” icon may be used here. 

At this point, you’re probably saying to yourself…. This is a great idea! How do I sign up? 

Well, a couple things you should know… first of all, we’re looking for artists who already have finished recordings. We will be asking artists to submit unreleased songs for consideration in this program.  We are looking for songs that are 100% controlled by the artist, so if you downloaded a beat from YouTube and dubbed over it, I’m sorry --- but this song won’t qualify you. You also won’t qualifty if the track that you are submitting has samples from a third party song.

If your song is selected, you will be required to send the following information to us:

One - A signed agreement that assigns us the right to distribute and create derivative works of the song 

Two -  Track Outs or “Stems” of all recorded instrumentations for this track. This means having uncompressed copies of the vocals, drums, piano, strings, and any other instruement used in the production of this track.

As a sponsored artist, you would be entitled to royalties on digital sales of this release.

Think you qualify? Head on over to Remix Xtracts ‘dot’ com for more information!"

Please name your files "YourName_YourE-MailAddress_RemixedXtracts.wav

all audio files must be 16 bit (sample size), 44.1 kHz (sample rate), 1411 kbps (bit rate) stereo WAV files.

Please submit them to okanagan[at]budwagonrx.com

Deadline is Tuesday August 22, 2017

Looking forward to hearing what you come up with

Bud Wagon
Still seeking responces. Please, this is very important to my final grade.
Will this be paid?

Signing of JSH "Be true to yourself and never stop giving up on your dreams!"

:Check Out My Work Below : 

Darkest Days - Animated Rock Zombie Musical (Francis)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQyb4HadDk0&t=2s

Left 4 Dead : THE MOVIE (Principal)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0F02IdtG1E&t=1426s