Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
a female roles of variety pilot minor crime series for

Paid A variety of minor female roles for crime series pilot
Hiya!

I'm working on an animated series pilot for a serious 1960s crime drama, and I'm on the lookout for female voice actors interested in these female/young boy roles who are all fairly minor and low-commitment - few of them have more than 2 or 3 lines. Without further ado:

Annette Evellam - 2 lines. Early 30s, White, Californian, F. Annette is actually one of the main characters of the series later on, the wife of the aforementioned eccentric billionaire and sort of the 'one who runs things behind the scenes'. She has a kind of First Lady feel about her - she chooses her words carefully, almost rehearsed.

LINE: Are you alright, Mister Halliday? Oh, but isn't that Mongolian Sable?! Oh, this is just awful...

Young Travis - 3 lines. 13 years old, Mixed (Native American/White), Louisianian, M. Part of a flashback to the late 1930s. Travis here is a nervous and quiet kid. As an orphan, he's spent his whole life being bullied for his heritage - and now he's being made an errand boy for some gangsters. 

LINE: I-I-I'm sorry, mister! Mister Camponelli just wanted me to pass along a m-m-message!

MINOR ROLES (Unlikely to reappear) -

Coop - 12 lines. 13 years old, White, Louisianian, M. Part of a flashback to the mid-1930s. Coop is the top of the food chain in Travis' orphanage, a thuggish bully who rules the yard. He's a little bit older than most of the other kids, and much larger both in terms of height and width.

LINE: You see, Travis, there's monsters in this world. Big, bad, despicable monsters. And they're all around us, just waiting to sniff out the weak.

Maxine/Receptionist - 6 lines. Late 30s, White, Louisianian, F. Maxine is the receptionist for the Baton Rouge Police Department. A little worn-out after many years of dealing with annoyed civillians and spiteful crooks, Maxine tries to keep smiling through the tedious work. A classic southern belle.

LINE: He is making like a long-tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs. I think you're gonna wanna take this.

Owner's Girlfriend - 5 lines. Mid 20s, White, Louisianian, F. Part of a flashback to the late 1930s. A young Travis is forced to play errand boy for some shady gangster and winds up negotiating with two drunks in an alleyway, a bar-owner and his socialite girlfriend. Has a very soft, kind voice - and is slightly slurring her words from over-drinking.

LINE: My auntie is from Honduras. You know they got fish called parrots over there? And they call ‘em that because they got these cute little beaks…

Jiminy - 3 lines. 11 years old, White, Louisianian, M. Part of a flashback to the mid-1930s. A buck-toothed friend of Coop. He talks with a lisp.

LINE: Aww hell, y'all are gonna wanna see this!

Cricket - 3 lines. 11 years old, White, Louisianian, M. Part of a flashback to the mid-1930s. A friend of Coop. He's naturally small for his age, and has a somewhat squeaky voice.

LINE: I heard it from the feller over in the mess hall!

"Debbie" - 3 lines, Late 20s, F. A radio voice heard in the background of a scene. Imagine an over-acting New Yorker very badly trying to perform Shakespeare. 

LINE: How could you, Oliver? After all my family has done for you?!

Agatha - 1 lines. Late 60s, White, Tamotan, F. An old, angry lady who takes part in a protest against a business in Tamota. Her accent is 'Tamotan', which is kind of a mix of a 'General' Canadian and a Minnesota Nice. 

LINE: Oh, Ronnie! How could you do this? To your own!

Feel free to try out for multiple roles - in fact, I'd love to hear that! Minimum payment of $5, up to $30 depending on how many/which voice roles you land. Email me over at jackwilliamsaint@gmail.com with your auditions! Multiple takes of the same line is fine too. I look forward to seeing them!
sounds like fun -- auditions sent
(09-21-2017, 11:17 AM)lackingsaint Wrote: Hiya!

I'm working on an animated series pilot for a serious 1960s crime drama, and I'm on the lookout for female voice actors interested in these female/young boy roles who are all fairly minor and low-commitment - few of them have more than 2 or 3 lines. Without further ado:

Annette Evellam - 2 lines. Early 30s, White, Californian, F. Annette is actually one of the main characters of the series later on, the wife of the aforementioned eccentric billionaire and sort of the 'one who runs things behind the scenes'. She has a kind of First Lady feel about her - she chooses her words carefully, almost rehearsed.

LINE: Are you alright, Mister Halliday? Oh, but isn't that Mongolian Sable?! Oh, this is just awful...

Young Travis - 3 lines. 13 years old, Mixed (Native American/White), Louisianian, M. Part of a flashback to the late 1930s. Travis here is a nervous and quiet kid. As an orphan, he's spent his whole life being bullied for his heritage - and now he's being made an errand boy for some gangsters. 

LINE: I-I-I'm sorry, mister! Mister Camponelli just wanted me to pass along a m-m-message!

MINOR ROLES (Unlikely to reappear) -

Coop - 12 lines. 13 years old, White, Louisianian, M. Part of a flashback to the mid-1930s. Coop is the top of the food chain in Travis' orphanage, a thuggish bully who rules the yard. He's a little bit older than most of the other kids, and much larger both in terms of height and width.

LINE: You see, Travis, there's monsters in this world. Big, bad, despicable monsters. And they're all around us, just waiting to sniff out the weak.

Maxine/Receptionist - 6 lines. Late 30s, White, Louisianian, F. Maxine is the receptionist for the Baton Rouge Police Department. A little worn-out after many years of dealing with annoyed civillians and spiteful crooks, Maxine tries to keep smiling through the tedious work. A classic southern belle.

LINE: He is making like a long-tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs. I think you're gonna wanna take this.

Owner's Girlfriend - 5 lines. Mid 20s, White, Louisianian, F. Part of a flashback to the late 1930s. A young Travis is forced to play errand boy for some shady gangster and winds up negotiating with two drunks in an alleyway, a bar-owner and his socialite girlfriend. Has a very soft, kind voice - and is slightly slurring her words from over-drinking.

LINE: My auntie is from Honduras. You know they got fish called parrots over there? And they call ‘em that because they got these cute little beaks…

Jiminy - 3 lines. 11 years old, White, Louisianian, M. Part of a flashback to the mid-1930s. A buck-toothed friend of Coop. He talks with a lisp.

LINE: Aww hell, y'all are gonna wanna see this!

Cricket - 3 lines. 11 years old, White, Louisianian, M. Part of a flashback to the mid-1930s. A friend of Coop. He's naturally small for his age, and has a somewhat squeaky voice.

LINE: I heard it from the feller over in the mess hall!

"Debbie" - 3 lines, Late 20s, F. A radio voice heard in the background of a scene. Imagine an over-acting New Yorker very badly trying to perform Shakespeare. 

LINE: How could you, Oliver? After all my family has done for you?!

Agatha - 1 lines. Late 60s, White, Tamotan, F. An old, angry lady who takes part in a protest against a business in Tamota. Her accent is 'Tamotan', which is kind of a mix of a 'General' Canadian and a Minnesota Nice. 

LINE: Oh, Ronnie! How could you do this? To your own!

Feel free to try out for multiple roles - in fact, I'd love to hear that! Minimum payment of $5, up to $30 depending on how many/which voice roles you land. Email me over at jackwilliamsaint@gmail.com with your auditions! Multiple takes of the same line is fine too. I look forward to seeing them!

Just emailed you a demo. You're most probably not looking anymore, but any feedback is kindly appreciated. Smile