Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
male a animated lead female original and series need

[Original Animated Series] Need a male and female lead
Title:

[ Original Animated Series] Spirit Fist!

Description: 

Spirit Fist! is an original animated web series I'm currently working on, It's about Derek Walker who is a transfers student in Skullington High. 
A goth themed high school run by supernatural gangs of vampires, werewolves, ninjas, and mages. On his first day he befriends Jason and Mellony. However, that's short-lived because Mellony's ex-boyfriend, Deathskull isn't having any of it and challenges Derek to an after school fight. Derek is about to bite the dust when he's saved by Lucas, the school president and the strongest fighter in the school. The next day Derek sees a poster for the "Shadow Crown Tournament"  a tournament held to elect the next school president. Lucas tries to convince Derek to enter but Derek is reluctant. Later that day a crowd gathers around Derek and Deathskull is getting annoyed. Mellony talks Derek out of entering the tournament but Deathskull traps her in an enchanted necklace and forces Derek to rescue her by entering the tournament.

NOTE:  I had actors for these roles and they recorded the first 3 episodes but I'm recasting because the actors weren't that good. I'll provide a link below to the first 2 episodes. I'd like to match the voices as closely as possible.

Characters:

Derek Walker [the hero]

Line 1:

That's works for me. [serious]

Line 2: 

Bring it on! [heroic]

Mellony Rose [the love interest]

Line 1:

Hi I'm Mellony nice to meet you. [cheery]

Line 2: 

Oh no! It's Deathskull my ex-boyfriend. [nervous]

Episode 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QL44M8EDvec

Episode 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xeNHkGsXYWk

Please name your files yourname_charactername_lineno.mp3. Please send them as separate files. Thank you!

Zip them all up, along with a text file with your contact details to enigmastudioproductions@gmail.com

Deadline is Sunday the 25th of March
Audition closes tomorrow.