Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
s new resolutions year

New year's resolutions
I know there's a tend against this, but what goals do you have for 2018 or perhaps already had that you're working on this year.
For me it's:
  • Give VA space some love.
  • Put out a new original audio piece.
  • Cook more from scratch.
  • Work hard at my new job.
  • Draw more.
Last year was a bit weird for me as breaking my finger and then moving home twice kind of threw me off massively. That said the second move was for a dream job  Heart

Signing of Azure
[Image: CoPQuxG.png]
Drink additional coffee.
I don't need to resolve to do that, it just happens.

Signing of Azure
Finally publish my fan fic (I am terrible at writing so it's me being shy > .<), get one of my animations done for the fic, learn more about 2d animation and art. Just learn more things in general, whatever I choose to learn ^ u^. And get a bit stronger. So far been sticking to my learning and muscles training goals. I won't let my disabilities stop me this year. I gotta keep up this momentum! HYAAAA! XD
Wow good luck, writing is all about practice just keep working at it. I am sure you are better than you think and you will get better by writing. What fandom are you making fics for?

Signing of Azure
(01-10-2018, 10:20 PM)Azure Wrote: Wow good luck, writing is all about practice just keep working at it. I am sure you are better than you think and you will get better by writing. What fandom are you making fics for?

Dragon Quest. T uT Art comes a bit more natural to me than writing. I struggle with writing, though I will practice hard for sure.
+ build a booth and audition for original roles
+ get a tablet and learn how to draw
+ learn how to be happy where I'm at
+ figure out a direction for the rest of my life