Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
fan animation company oliver and series casting disney

Fan Project Oliver and company fan series casting
Update- Auditions for Oliver, Dodger, Francis and Einstein are now closed. We still need Tito, Rita and Georgette though.

A fan made, non profit, continuation of the 1988 Disney animated movie "Oliver and company". This series follows Oliver, an optimistic cat, as he attempts survive life in late 80's New York. But that's easier said than done when almost everything wants him dead. Helping him is his best friend Dodger, whose only goal in life is keeping Oliver safe, and all the other characters you remember from the original (and by that I mean Francis, Tito, Einstein, Rita and Georgette). Throughout the series, Oliver must learn that life isn't full of happy endings, like in the movies.

The series consists of 36 episodes over 3 seasons (each episode has been written and is currently being story boarded).

I need voices for the 7 main characters that are returning from the original. They include Oliver (who is now a teenager so the voice must be a little more mature), Dodger, Francis, Tito, Einstein, Rita and Georgette (all adults). All these roles require at least decent impressions of the original characters. Reply if you think you could audition for anyone of these roles (must be over 14 to audition) and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

Here are some lines you could audition with (however if you would need more I will happily send you fill scenes to use).

Oliver:
(trying to remain calm but failing) "Ok Oliver, keep it together. You're just blindly wandering through the city with no sense of direction and a slim chance of making it until morning. This is not the time to panic. Oh wait, yes it is!"

"Everything's fine. It's just a power shortage. I just need to wait for it to turn back on. (waits a few seconds) Any second now. (waits again, with his fear only growing) Any second now"

Sing a classic Disney song (pre 90's).

Dodger:
(threatening) "Unless you want to lose that paw, I'd highly suggest putting that cat down and walking away"

"You know. I really don't appreciate dogs breaking into my friend's house in the middle of the night and trying to drown him"

(what he always says right before finishing a fight with a random dog who tries to hurt Oliver) "Stay away from my cat!"

Francis:
(trying to guilt Oliver into helping him with something. Very melodramatic) "Please Oliver. Do it in the name of love. For I am but one being, alone in this cruel world, who only searches for what everyone else desires. Companionship!"

(annoyed) "All of you need to stop this madness at once. Or, at the very least take it outside so i can read in peace!"

(after Tito disobeys Dodger's orders) "You little maniac. Do you have any clue as to what cataclysmic chain of events you might have just set into motion!"

Tito:
(to Francis, regarding Dodger) "How much do you wanna bet he's about to do something really stupid?"

(talking to Francis about a potentially magic object) "You're right. In the wrong hands, this much power could lead to total chaos. (he drops the serious tone and grabs it) Good thing I have paws!"

(to Einstein, after doing something nice for Francis) "Tell anyone I had a moment of smpathy for him and I will make your life a living nightmare!"

Einstein:
"Do any of you really think this is a good idea? (everyone else just shrugs) Alright then"

(while everyone else is trying to pull open a cage door) "What if we tried that key on the wall with the sign that says open cage?"

(while tied up to a chair) "Think Einstein. You have get out of this so you can save Oliver. But how? (he pauses for a second and realises) oh right, I'm a dog" (he begins cutting through the ropes with his claws).

Rita:
Francis and Tito) "So let me get this straight. Oliver left by himself, while you were watching and neither of you thought it would be a good idea to stop him? (they both look at each other a second before nodding) You do realise if anything happens to him Dodger is going to kill you?" (they nod again, before slowly climbing off the couch and leaving through the window).

(after watching Dodger fail to ice skate...it works a lot better in context) "Well, that was.. (pauses while she tries to think of something) interesting, to say the least"

(annoyed) "All of you just stop! (everyone else goes silent) Did it never occur to you that maybe we can't think of a plan because none of you can go five seconds without being at each others throats?"

Georgette:
to Oliver) "How dare you suggest I don't have any Christmas spirit (she starts screaming in Oliver's face) I'll have you know I am very caring and considerate of others!"

(after locking Oliver out of the house) "You may come back inside when you stop being so positive and happy. It's disgusting!"

"Oh Oliver, it was absoloutley dreadful. I had a dream where I was in public. (Oliver gives a sarcastic remark) But that's not the worst part. I was dressed in clothes that were (dramatic pause) out of season!" (she pretends to faint).

Auditions will be sent through email (my email adress is 2001jakewp@gmail.com).

Auditions are due by the 5th September. However any auditions made between then and the end of the month will still be counted (as we won't announce the full cast until the end of next month).
this sounds amazing!

Signing of ChibiJen88 [Image: FOcB58G.gif]
Music 
(08-21-2017, 10:19 PM)Oliver:TheFanAnimatedSeries Wrote: A fan made, non profit, continuation of the 1988 Disney animated movie "Oliver and company". This series follows Oliver, an optimistic cat, as he attempts survive life in late 80's New York. But that's easier said than done when almost everything wants him dead. Helping him is his best friend Dodger, whose only goal in life is keeping Oliver safe, and all the other characters you remember from the original (and by that I mean Francis, Tito, Einstein, Rita and Georgette). Throughout the series, Oliver must learn that life isn't full of happy endings, like in the movies.

The series consists of 36 episodes over 3 seasons (each episode has been written and is currently being story boarded).

I need voices for the 7 main characters. There include Oliver (who is now a teenager so the voice must be a little more mature), Dodger, Francis, Tito, Einstein, Rita and Georgette (all adults). All these roles require at least decent impressions of the original characters. Reply if you think you could audition for anyone of these roles (must be over 14 to audition) and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

I can do a pretty decent Francis. I'll email you a sample if you like.
We need a bit more info please http://www.voiceacting.space/Announcemen...our-thread

Add some:
- Audition lies
- A Deadline

Otherwise I'll have to lock this.

Signing of Azure
[Image: CoPQuxG.png]
Thanks for fixing the thread Smile

Signing of Azure
[Image: CoPQuxG.png]
Audition sent. Auditioned for Oliver and Sang in the audition also.

Signing of JSH "Be true to yourself and never stop giving up on your dreams!"

:Check Out My Work Below : 

Darkest Days - Animated Rock Zombie Musical (Francis)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQyb4HadDk0&t=2s

Left 4 Dead : THE MOVIE (Principal)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0F02IdtG1E&t=1426s