Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
new transformers cybertron animaton

Fan Project [Animaton] Transformers: New Cybertron
NEW CYBERTRON is the city the Autobots find themselves in, with no memory of how they got there. They find their way back to base, and learn that a time travel experiment threw them two years into the future. Megatron used their absence to create a city of his own design on Earth. The small band of Autobots need to restore Optimus Prime, find any other surviving Autobots, and dismantle the city before Megatron can build another...

Hi everyone. I recently made a fanfiction animated comic of Transformers, and want to upgrade it to a full animation, with voices.
Link: https://youtu.be/zr9W8cGVEf4

Below is a list of the characters in roughly appearance order, and the time signature for the audition dialogue in the video. (I've listed two time frames for characters who mostly have shorter lines).

CHARACTERS 
Autobots
Hotrod 0:40 - 1:15
Punch 0:43 - 1:15
Arcee (cast)
Wheeljack 6:21 - 6:39
Bumblebee 2:33 - 2:50
Jetfire*
*Listed as an Autobot, will spend much of the time posing as a Decepticon. In appearance he's based partially on Jetstorm from Beast Machines, and I'd like him to sound that way too. YT: Jetstorm.
Decepticons
Thrust 1:15-1:20+7:39-7:44
Scrapper 1:58-2:01+7:21 - 7:25
Starscream 2:56 - 3:18
Soundwave 7:55 - 8:00+4:13 - 4:17
Megatron 7:24 - 7:38

Please send me your audition files (mp3 or wav) to my emaill: olliejames1989@gmail.com. You can audition for as many characters as you like, but please use a different file for each.

The deadline is 20 December.
Hello I am interested in auditioning if you could send me more info please.
Updated OP to include email address.
(12-02-2017, 12:58 PM)Wolf84x Wrote: Hello I am interested in auditioning if you could send me more info please.
Inboxed you.
I would like to audition too, how can we get in touch to discuss this further?
(12-06-2017, 06:18 PM)auspicious Wrote: I would like to audition too, how can we get in touch to discuss this further?

Heyy, drop me an email:  olliejames1989@gmail.com   Smile