Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
to evarosalene fast neilwatts moon kangao the findingparadise riverwyles johnnywyles tothemoon

Fan Dub To The Moon
Description:
This is a FanDub of Kan Gao's work of pixilated merit, To The Moon. This story follows two doctors - Dr. Eva Rosalene and Dr. Neil Watts- as they traverse backwards through the memories of dying patient Johnny Wyles, to fulfill his one enigmatic wish to go to the moon. We are currently only missing a voice for Johnny's late wife, River Wyles, and are only looking to cast her. We are currently in the midst of Episode 2 with the project.

Rules:
  1. Please have a high quality microphone with as little background noise as possible.
  2. Please email your audition to me at ToTheMoonProject@gmail.com
  3. When emailing your audition make the subject (To The Moon, The name you go by, the character you are auditioning for).
    I.e. (To the Moon, OverTheMoon, River)

4. Please note that if you are auditioning for a character with a given age range you DO NOT have to be that age to audition it is only a reference for the age the character should sound.
  5. River is a very demanding role, as she is a leading character, and will require full commitment to this project as she is a leading character!
  6. PLEASE get these auditions done ASAP, as we are in dire need of a voice for this character. The absolute deadline for these auditions is currently January 31st 2018.

Audition requirements:
If you are auditioning for the role of River
Please note that: River is a main character with multiple lines, meaning full commitment to this project is necessary!! She also has aspergers and is more soft spoken and stubborn. River also appears at an array of ages! The audition requirements will be different for each age:
Teenage/Young Adult River:
  • About 15-21
  • Please read the following lines for your audition:
    • ". . . Why did you leave? I thought we were watching the movie together. What do you mean? We were watching the movie together, and then you left."
    • "We'd be able to see her from the window!! In the morning, at night, we'd always be nearby! And . . . and we could walk here any time!"
    • “There are exactly sixteen second-order Fresnel lens lighthouses in the country left. Nine of them are coastal, and one of them was modified from a historic kerosene lamp lighthouse.”

Older River:
  • Anywhere upwards of 40 or 50
  • Please read the following lines for your audition:
    • "What you do with our money is up to you, but if you would grant my wish, I want you to use it to finish building that house. . . and then, for every day that you live there, I want you to watch over her. Visit her. Speak to her. Comfort her. . . I don't want her to be alone anymore."
    • "Do you know what makes me happy, Johnny? Do you? Well, I do. I just . . . hope you can help me with it."
Thank you for following the rules! I might audition because I loved playing To The Moon and i'm actually glad someone is making a fan dub of this Smile

Signing of nerdomarcy Marcy Tongue
(01-02-2018, 06:56 PM)nerdomarcy Wrote: Thank you for following the rules! I might audition because I loved playing To The Moon and i'm actually glad someone is making a fan dub of this Smile

Ah, that would be awesome! We really appreciate your interest.  Tongue