Tags
abridged mlp actor searching show voice actress for on

Fan Dub Searching for Voice Actor / Actress for Abridged Show on MLP
Casting Call Type : 
Abridged Series 

DEADLINE : Feb , 14th , 2018

Project Overview 

Seeking Male or Female VAs

This is a parody series of MLP (yes I know) and we are missing one key component to the series we are making. I say key since this character will have a lot more screen time than she was orignially given. I am looking for the voice that fits the character I am looking for (description and details in the audition page) male or female as long as it fits.
We are in need of a VA for our Trixie! Our last one understandably could not go on with on with us for personal reasons so we now need to find a new voice! Luckily there is no prior material with their voice so you will not have to recreate their voice and be able to bring your own spin to it!

Our project link is here
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcx3cqe...KZWz7EuORQ

https://www.castingcall.club/projects/my...-pandering

http://www.behindthevoiceactors.com/memb...Pandering/

Contatct : Casting Call PMs or just DM me on Discord! (SciTwiWiFi

#5732 is my discord)

Character : Trixie Lulamoon
Description :
Trixie is the greatest (or so she says) magician in all of Equestria. Sadly she can't ever seem to catch a break especially when she runs into Twilight and her friends. Poor Trixie.

I need a voice that can be confident yet can come back down since in the series Trixie's 'great and powerful" persona is just that a persona that she plays on the stage. Her real self is more down to earth and a bit more serious.

**British Accent is a plus but not a guarantee for casting**

Lines for Audition :
"I AM THE GREAT AND POWERFUL TRIXIE!"

" You twit! You absolute dumbass!! You ruined everything for me! You fucked up my show! You fucked up my cart! And you fucked up my reputation as a performer! Do you have ANY idea how hard it is to get a job in this country as a magician with all these unicorns running around?! I can barely get fillies to come to my show! Now because of you and your dumbass friends, I’m going to have an even HARDER time getting people to come see my show! All the goodwill I made on my travels is GONE now! Im done in this industry! All because of you!"

"You are all insane! I am a magician not an alicorn!"
Please read the rules, and write a proper casting call with audition lines and a deadline. Otherwise we will delete/lock the thread.

Thanks
[Image: CoPQuxG.png]
(02-02-2018, 02:02 PM)Azure Wrote: Please read the rules, and write a proper casting call with audition lines and a deadline. Otherwise we will delete/lock the thread.

Thanks

Sorry thought I just needed to link the casting call I fixed the thread thanks for the heads up!
Thank you, it helps us as some people use RSS and it also means we can keep an eye on what's posted here. Good luck casting this Smile
[Image: CoPQuxG.png]