[-]
Tags
aladdin paid fandub not genderswap disney

Disney Aladdin Genderswap fandub not paid
NEED FEMALE VOICE ACTORS
Dead line Feb 3rd
Hello all! 
This is my first post! So here goes.

The project is a non paid and all around for fun gender swapping fandub of the movie Aladdin.
The part of Jasmine has already been cast, so no further male voice work needed. Currently I am only looking to cast the roles of Aladdin, Jafar and Iago. This is entirely for fun and for those who have a love of Disney like myself and my cousin (who will be doing the bulk of the editing) do.

So essentially what I’m looking for is some sample readings of each lines from each of the three characters. I’d like to ask you to use your normal voice for the line samples. If you want to showcase a character reading of the lines please Feel free to do so along with the initial reading. I would prefer multiple takes of each line if possible! The point isn’t to sound like the original voice actors either! So don’t worry if you can’t do a jafar impression, I’m looking more for your version of the characters.
Remember! This is a Genderswap so I only need female voices now for the remaining characters.

Aladdin: The protagonist, an individual with a heart of gold. Grew up fending for the self in the streets and learned early life isn’t fair. However Aladdin never became bitter because of this. Strong agile and quick thinking Aladdin is extremely clever and often will use wit over brawn to get their way.

Line 1: (to himself) She was the princess.  I don't believe
       it.  I must have sounded so stupid to her.

Line 2: (Looks at ABU as if plotting) Ah, provisos?  You
       mean limitations?  On wishes? (To ABU) Some all
       powerful genie--can't even bring people back from
       the dead. I don't know, Abu--he probably can't even
       get us out of this cave.  Looks like we're gonna
       have to find a way out of here.

Line 3:  (being constricted and under immense pressure, has an idea)
Guh- hnnng! The genie!  The genie!  Huuu- nnng...The genie has more power than you'll ever have!

Jafar: The Antagonist. An evil and nefarious individual, plotting to take over the kingdom by any means. Jafar is a master manipulator and is willing to remove anyone who gets in the way. A charming and intelligent psycho.

Line 1: You are most gracious, my liege.  Now run along and
       play with your little toys.

Line 2: Oh!Marry the shrew?  I become sultan.  The idea has
       merit!

Line 3: (laughs hideously, squeezing the life out of Aladdin) 
You little fool! You thought you could defeat the most powerful
Being on earth!

Iago: The Sidekick of Jafar. A sassy and often frustrated obnoxious bird. Often to greedy for their own good. Often quite comedic.

Line 1:  I can't believe it.  I just don't believe it. We're
       never gonna get a hold of that stupid lamp!  Just
       forget it.  Look at this.  Look at this.  I'm so
       ticked off that I'm molting!

Line 2:   Yes, merit! Yes!  And then we drop papa-in-law and
       the little woman off a cliff!  (Dive bombs into the
       floor)  Kersplat!

Line 3: (Genie sneaking up on Iago) Squeeze him Jafar, Squeeeze him like a (gets elbowed) -AWK!

That’s it! Send the lines over to my cousins email Danwats47@gmail.com. (I’ll be the one listening to the auditions but me and him are kinda doing this together.)
Have fun and hope to hear from you all soon!

-Sarah Marie P.