Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
animation voice acting reel demo

Demo Reel Animation
This is my first demo reel that I've made so far, so let me know what you guys think!  Any sort of critique is extremely welcomed!

https://soundcloud.com/landen-jensen/cha...-demo-reel
Nice reel!Slight plosive on the "seven yeas ago" line, otherwise it's very clear and crisp!

Signing of Azure
[Image: CoPQuxG.png]
(08-04-2017, 09:45 PM)Azure Wrote: Nice reel!Slight plosive on the "seven yeas ago" line, otherwise it's very clear and crisp!

Oh yup, I can hear it at the very end.  Thanks a lot for the feedback!  Glad you liked it!

Signing of Blubberbudddy My Demo Reel:  https://soundcloud.com/landen-jensen/cha...-demo-reel
Critique:
-Keep to reel to 1:15 at most.
- put all your best stuff first. I feel like your "Little on edge" would be good
- Watch your plosives with the P's
-Accents are not usually neccissary on demo reels. if you can't do the accent on the drop of a dime in person it's usually a negative mark on your reputation

Positives:
- You voice was crisp and well pronounced!
-This worked well to show your acting from freaked out to crazy mexican food X3
-Your voice range is really good I liked your higher voices, seemed a little more natural for you

Other:
Omg I had to pause your demo reel. I lost my shit at "Hello jake *GIRLY SCREAM*"

Signing of XionFox Texas based Professional Voice Actress
Animation Demo Reel
My Twitch
(10-28-2017, 08:01 PM)XionFox Wrote: Critique:
- put all your best stuff first. I feel like your "Little on edge" would be good
-Accents are not usually neccissary on demo reels. if you can't do the accent on the drop of a dime in person it's usually a negative mark on your reputation

Positives:
-Your voice range is really good I liked your higher voices, seemed a little more natural for you

Other:
Omg I had to pause your demo reel. I lost my shit at "Hello jake *GIRLY SCREAM*"

Yaaaaaaaaa I had a feeling this was too long, probably will just get rid of the Australian accent since I think that's probably my weakest entry.  (Really need to work on my accents).  Thanks so much for the in depth critique!  I'm glad you enjoyed it!

Signing of Blubberbudddy My Demo Reel:  https://soundcloud.com/landen-jensen/cha...-demo-reel
(10-28-2017, 08:17 PM)Blubberbudddy Wrote:
(10-28-2017, 08:01 PM)XionFox Wrote: Critique:

Positives:

Other:

Yaaaaaaaaa I had a feeling this was too long, probably will just get rid of the Australian accent since I think that's probably my weakest entry.  (Really need to work on my accents).  Thanks so much for the in depth critique!  I'm glad you enjoyed it!

Of course! I'm glad it helped. I definantly liked all your stuff but I know what it's like to have to sit there through demos for projects. I've done it. Whe you're going pro, most directors will only listen to a minutes worth and now a days some don't even listen past 20 seconds so that's why you put your best stuff first. But this was solid. Good job

Signing of XionFox Texas based Professional Voice Actress
Animation Demo Reel
My Twitch