Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
deadpool

Deadpool
Did you see it? Did you love it? The movie had massive success and is considered one of the most successful super hero movies of all time. What are your opinions about it?
I liked it, it's was faithful to the character whilst still being fresh. It'll be interesting to see where they go in the next film.
lol unlike a certain Fantasic *cough* Four

Signing of InkLING ARE YOU A KID OR A SQUID?
I also loved Deadpool. One of the best comic book movies in a long time. And considering that it is coming from Fox, it is really surprising, as I totally agree that Fantastic Four was a real letdown.
I just hope Fox don't ruin it now that it's a big film, I honestly liked first Class way better than the original X-men films then what do they do? get the old director back Sad

Signing of InkLING ARE YOU A KID OR A SQUID?
I`m really curious about Apocalypse. From what I have seen in the trailers, pitting a squad of young, inexperienced X Men against a foe like Apocalypse is just a bad idea. They should just have stuck with the old squad, which we saw at the end of Days of Future Past. I mean, what would the rookies even do against Apoc?
It's neat to see characters like Jubilee and Psylocke in the trailers, but I'm waiting for reviews for sure XD
Oh yes, Psylocke will definitely be really cool to watch on the big screen. Finally! I have seen a behind-the-scenes documentary about Olivia Munn really taking up sword-fighting and mastering it for the movie to do her own stunts. Impressive stuff.
(03-13-2016, 11:19 PM)InkLING Wrote: I just hope Fox don't ruin it now that it's a big film, I honestly liked first Class way better than the original X-men films then what do they do? get the old director back Sad
Huh, that's interesting. Days of Future Past is actually my favorite X-Men movie thus far. Not so sure about how Apocalypse will turn out to be though.

As for Deadpool, I really, really liked it. One thing that I like the most about the movie is the balance of the humor in the movie. Before seeing it, I'm afraid that it will contain too many random, meta jokes that it'll make the humor a bit of an eye-roller. But luckily it managed to balance it out quite well. The action in the movie was also really great and stylish.
i loved deadpool and enjoyed it watching.