Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
interview project community

Community Interview project
I've done this a few times before but I'd like to host a community interview project. The idea is to interview people involved in the voice acting community, you can be pro or amateur it doesn't make a difference as long as you have a body of work to be interviewed about. You can be an actor, writer, director, sound engineer it doesn't matter as long as you deal in some way with voice over we want to hear from you.

In addition if you'd like to interview other people let me know here too.  Just DM me here or email aralechan@gmail.com with some basic info about yourself.
  • Do I have to be professional? - No, as long as you have made or been in something (S)
  • Do I have to be a voice actor/actress? - Nope, you could be a casting director, game designer sound engineer etc.
  • What does it involve? I'll send you  a short series of questions by email or DM, you respond then I'll post them here for the site users to see.
  • What's this about? I want to hear from the community! I want you to be able to talk about your work, and I'd love for a few people to join me in holding interviews. Let's try and collect as much knowledge as we can!

Completed Interviews 
Samuel Parish ( KnightKomat) - Audio
Iskatumesk - Audio
Nitrozsz - Text
Stringstorm - Audio
Go on then, send me some questions Big Grin
(12-07-2016, 03:35 PM)Clym_Angus Wrote: Go on then, send me some questions Big Grin

I will have a think on a good bunch of questions Smile
Feel free to send them over and I'll be glad to answer them as a voice actor. Big Grin
(12-31-2016, 03:51 PM)KnightKombat Wrote: Feel free to send them over and I'll be glad to answer them as a voice actor. Big Grin

Sure no problem, do you have a resume or demo page around? It's easier to come up with questions if I can look through your past work a little.
(12-31-2016, 05:16 PM)Azure Wrote:
(12-31-2016, 03:51 PM)KnightKombat Wrote: Feel free to send them over and I'll be glad to answer them as a voice actor. Big Grin

Sure no problem, do you have a resume or demo page around? It's easier to come up with questions if I can look through your past work a little.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL..._pmxx_vIct Whilst not a demo reel, It does contain my past works. I will be making a demo reel in the future though.  Smile
The first interview is up ( I haven't forgotten about you Clym, been busy). If anyone else wants to be interviewed, feel free to put yourself down audio /text is fine.

If anyone wants to conduct interviews as well let me know.
I will gladly answer any questions you may have. We could talk through voice chat if you desire or do it through text.

Though we have not directly met afaik I know of you through Magic from Star Alliance and I stalk you on Soundcloud. I suppose that means this is the first time we are formally introduced.

https://soundcloud.com/iskatumesk

This is but a tiny portion of my work but most of it is not public. I can make more available if desired.
Nice! Sent questions keep em coming!
Are they all going to be audio or are you going to do text ones as well?