Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
past message community the challenge from

[ Community Challenge] Message from the past
We haven't done one of these since we relaunched, it's time for a community challenge. These aren't auditions as such but challenges that everyone can participate in Smile

For the first one I'll start of with the theme of " Message from the past".

Your challenge is to create a work involving voice acting ( audio, video, game etc) on the theme of a message from the past. Think of phone messages, audio logs in games, ghosts, memories anything you can think of. You then need to create something no more than 2 mins long and post it in this thread. We'll then tweet out the submissions on our account ( which has almost 1000 followers).

You're encouraged to go out and find people to help you, but solo projects are just as welcome. Think of this as a chance to show off your skills!

Deadline is May 30th
Yay! I've been waiting for something like this to crop up, it really helps me out when I'm stuck in the middle of a personal project and can't think of anything else to add to it. Tongue Challenges like this are a welcome change of pace and hopefully we'll see a fair amount of submissions from everyone.

I have a few ideas to work on already. Fingers crossed I can get it done soon.
Looking forward to it, I may submit myself if I can get One Punch Man done first!
I don't see your submission, ( also sorry for the delay I had stuff come up). Can you upload to a site like youtube or soundcloud?

Also whilst we're here extending this to May 30th!
I know, it's been a bit of a hectic time for me. I was annoyed with myself because I actually had my submission ready like the day before the initial deadline, but then I wasn't happy with how it sounded. After that it was distraction after distraction. Job hunting, other VO projects, Audacity playing up on me, Game of Thrones, Civil War, watching my team win the league, on top of all that I felt I needed to re-brand my YouTube account and set up a fresh one ready for content. It's been a busy schedule. By the time the deadline passed, I felt like if i listed off each excuse as I have just done, it would look like I didn't try to work on this community challenge which was not the case at all.

That being said, the script and everything else is sat here on my laptop, I just need to re-record the lines to the standard I'm happy with and sort out this weird problem I've had with Audacity.
I hope you can find time to finish it ^_^