Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
reaching audio audiodrama out drama

Audio Drama "Reaching Out" Audio Drama
This is a project that I completed in 2015 to use as a demo reel, I'm pretty happy with it.

I played Asiim in this production.

https://soundcloud.com/lamplighterminist...aching-out
I like your voice. It reminds me a lot of Meis' from Thousand Arms. ^ w^ Production was epic. I like the stories of the Bible so was pretty familiar with the content.
(01-11-2018, 03:54 PM)ShiEksdee Wrote: I like your voice. It reminds me a lot of Meis' from Thousand Arms. ^ w^ Production was epic. I like the stories of the Bible so was pretty familiar with the content.

Thanks! It was an absolute blast to make. If you ever have any voice work you need done, just let me know! This is what I do for fun, and I'm hoping to start doing it more seriously.
(01-11-2018, 04:01 PM)Arem Wrote:
(01-11-2018, 03:54 PM)ShiEksdee Wrote: I like your voice. It reminds me a lot of Meis' from Thousand Arms. ^ w^ Production was epic. I like the stories of the Bible so was pretty familiar with the content.

Thanks! It was an absolute blast to make. If you ever have any voice work you need done, just let me know! This is what I do for fun, and I'm hoping to start doing it more seriously.

Ohhh if you're looking for something to try out for, I do have an audition thing on the forum here. http://www.voiceacting.space/Thread-Fan-...03#pid4703

It's a bit spoilery for a game that hasn't come out yet (as it is a fandub), but if that's no problem for you then you are welcome to try. ^ u^ I'm afraid all I can do is fandubs right now but I'm working on making an original game even though that's a ways off, but when it comes down to it I'll remember you and link you to any voice acting roles to try for. :3
(01-11-2018, 04:05 PM)ShiEksdee Wrote:
(01-11-2018, 04:01 PM)Arem Wrote:

Ohhh if you're looking for something to try out for, I do have an audition thing on the forum here. http://www.voiceacting.space/Thread-Fan-...03#pid4703

It's a bit spoilery for a game that hasn't come out yet (as it is a fandub), but if that's no problem for you then you are welcome to try. ^ u^ I'm afraid all I can do is fandubs right now but I'm working on making an original game even though that's a ways off, but when it comes down to it I'll remember you and link you to any voice acting roles to try for. :3

Awesome! I'll definitely audition for that later tonight. And that'd be awesome! I love to work with people on multiple projects over time, so just let me know!  Smile
Thought I replied back to this solid VO work!

Signing of Azure
[Image: CoPQuxG.png]
(01-12-2018, 06:47 PM)Azure Wrote: Thought I replied back to this solid VO work!

Thank you so much!  Smile