Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
project short lore gaming story

Audio Drama Gaming lore/short story project!
Hello, all! I've been working on an audio related gaming project, and am looking for some feedback! While I do not necessarily consider myself a VA talent, this project is helping me work on a lot of skills, including better articulating myself and being comfortable with my voice. I also work with a variety of voice actors in the videos to lend their voices to characters, and reading game lore.

The project itself is, as aforementioned, gaming related. We go over a variety of random bits of background information about video games, while simultaneously connecting it through an overarching short story line (which is admittedly shoddy!) Though there is gameplay and minor visuals, the videos are mainly meant to be an audio experience.

I usually have some sort of video up on my computer while doing daily tasks, gaming. Whether it be a youtube video, twitch, or even a podcast. My hope for this project is a very minor one. All I would like for it to be decent enough to be enjoyed on maybe a long car ride from work, or even relaxing with a nice cup of coffee. Let me know what you guys think! The first video is posted for reference!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EaES3KNo36Y
Very cool!
And do I detect some Silent Hill music in the background there?

There maybe could have been a bit more emotion when discussing your character's amnesia. A bit more frustration, worry in your voice.

Absolutely awesome job though. Must have took ages to get this finished and polished!
(06-14-2017, 10:44 AM)theuncertainman Wrote: Very cool!
And do I detect some Silent Hill music in the background there?

There maybe could have been a bit more emotion when discussing your character's amnesia. A bit more frustration, worry in your voice.

Absolutely awesome job though. Must have took ages to get this finished and polished!

Hey dude, thanks a lot for giving it a listen! I've definitely gotta work on my delivery, that's for sure. Even though I never thought I had a talent for voice work, it's been a fun project. Hearing other people deliver and convey their emotions well makes me strive to do the same. I hope to evolve more and more over the course of this!
(06-14-2017, 10:49 AM)Optipersona Wrote: Hey dude, thanks a lot for giving it a listen! I've definitely gotta work on my delivery, that's for sure. Even though I never thought I had a talent for voice work, it's been a fun project. Hearing other people deliver and convey their emotions well makes me strive to do the same. I hope to evolve more and more over the course of this!

No worries mate. I gave you a like and a comment.
Yeah voice acting is so much fun!