Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
new are yourself you introduce

Are you new introduce yourself!
(05-06-2016, 01:48 PM)Azure Wrote: USB is honestly the thing I'd recommend most actually, what one do you have? I recommend the Blue Yeti or Snowball.

I'm just using my Logitech USB mic at the moment, the quality is alright, but I am saving up for something a bit better.
(05-17-2016, 08:51 AM)daylearden Wrote:
(05-06-2016, 01:48 PM)Azure Wrote: USB is honestly the thing I'd recommend most actually, what one do you have? I recommend the Blue Yeti or Snowball.

I'm just using my Logitech USB mic at the moment, the quality is alright, but I am saving up for something a bit better.
logitechs are ok, good enough to get going with Smile

Signing of InkLING ARE YOU A KID OR A SQUID?
(03-10-2016, 08:25 PM)Azure Wrote: 1) Pick a number
2) Favourite artist?
3) Favourite Film?
4) Fav colour?
5) How did you find this forum? b) Have you thought about voice acting before?
6) Favourite food?
7) It's over....
8 ) Gainax or Ghibli?
9) Boo? 
10) What's your favourite TV show?
11) ) Iron Man or Captain America?
12) Monkey?
13) What equipment do you use to record ( if you VA)?
14) IF you do or if you make any of your own videos post them here!

Hey, I'm DoktorApplejuce; an parody abridger and amateur voice actor, and I'm fairly new to both scenes.

1) 666... the number of the beast!  Hell!  And Fire!  Was spawned to be released!

2) Visual artist?  Stanley Lau. Musical artist? Amon Amarth

3) The Watchmen

4) Red

5) I think it was because Carrie Johnston (xbubblemunkyx), an abridger/VA I follow on twitter made a tweet about it.  b) Yes.

6) Crepes

7) ...I have the high ground!

8) Gainax (*gasp* blasphemous!)

9) Only on weekdays.

10) Young Justice

11) Team DC

12) Again, only on weekdays.

13) A Samson Meteor USB Mic, and a heart of gold.

14) Warning: the following contains potentially offensive material.  Small children and Tumblr users need not watch:

Signing of DoktorApplejuce
[Image: jPLHZY9.png]
Thanks for joining btw Smile
Hello everyone!
so, my Name is Hannes; Hannes821 or in some topics Hanor.
I am a law graduate who also studies Engineering now, and spent some time studiing in Japan and China, too.
I am 28 years old, married, soon father, and a boring german guy ;-) .

For the Voice Acting, i did some Nexus Mods for Skyrim with my own voice and some Youtube videos for a variety of purposes.
My biggest reason to be here is actually to work on my own voice acting and also to find other cool people
who would like to contribute to a big project, i am working on, with an international team.
It is called "Expedition to Atmora", and aims to add a new continent to the Skyrim-Game.
We have put in several thousand hours of work together over the last 2 years, so it is a  big thing,
and i am one of the admins over there.
So, we would have some mature, male voices to be filled with decent voice acting.
If anyone has interest in that Project, i would be very happy to hear from you.
apart from that, i am open to work in your projects, and take a look around here,
whenever my time schedule allows it!
happy to be here, on a good coorporation! Smile
(06-06-2016, 09:19 AM)Hannes821 Wrote: Hello everyone!
so, my Name is Hannes; Hannes821 or in some topics Hanor.
I am a law graduate who also studies Engineering now, and spent some time studiing in Japan and China, too.
I am 28 years old, married, soon father, and a boring german guy ;-) .

For the Voice Acting, i did some Nexus Mods for Skyrim with my own voice and some Youtube videos for a variety of purposes.
My biggest reason to be here is actually to work on my own voice acting and also to find other cool people
who would like to contribute to a big project, i am working on, with an international team.
It is called "Expedition to Atmora", and aims to add a new continent to the Skyrim-Game.
We have put in several thousand hours of work together over the last 2 years, so it is a  big thing,
and i am one of the admins over there.
So, we would have some mature, male voices to be filled with decent voice acting.
If anyone has interest in that Project, i would be very happy to hear from you.
apart from that, i am open to work in your projects, and take a look around here,
whenever my time schedule allows it!
happy to be here, on a good coorporation! Smile

Welcome to the site, you should post an audition on the forum so attract voice actors. We'll also tweet it out.
Hello! My name is Brandon. I am 33, a new aspiring voice actor. I'm basically a walking cartoon character and not really sure what my normal voice sounds like anymore lol. Thank you for this forum and for being so welcoming. and thank you everyone I've met in here. It's refreshing to see so many people who enjoy what they do and are willing to help each other out and just be overall nice people to talk to. 

1. Sleven
2. I can only pick one??
3. Boondock Saints. Again, I can only pick one????
4. Orange
5. a) from a group I met through an online introduction to voice acting. b) only for the last decade or so but thought I had to move and didn't have the money to do so. 
6. Sushi!! No wait.. Chimichangas!! NO WAIT!!!! 
7. "I have the high ground"
8. Hmmm Both. Yes, Both is good.
9. Put that thing back where it came from or so help me! SO HELP ME!
10. Supernatural, Doctor Who, Sherlock, Firefly (its a tie can't help it)
11. "I'd rather not take sides..." -Mr. Scott
12. Business?
13. Laptop with Adobe Audition, Mixer, Condenser Mic with Pop filter.
14. Please remember I'm new and I put this togther in a hurry
      but I take any and all constructive critiques and critisism
     Here's the link---> https://youtu.be/GvSl88sV_1Q
(06-09-2016, 08:07 AM)Castiel Wrote: Hello! My name is Brandon. I am 33, a new aspiring voice actor. I'm basically a walking cartoon character and not really sure what my normal voice sounds like anymore lol. Thank you for this forum and for being so welcoming. and thank you everyone I've met in here. It's refreshing to see so many people who enjoy what they do and are willing to help each other out and just be overall nice people to talk to. 

1. Sleven
2. I can only pick one??
3. Boondock Saints. Again, I can only pick one????
4. Orange
5. a) from a group I met through an online introduction to voice acting. b) only for the last decade or so but thought I had to move and didn't have the money to do so. 
6. Sushi!! No wait.. Chimichangas!! NO WAIT!!!! 
7. "I have the high ground"
8. Hmmm Both. Yes, Both is good.
9. Put that thing back where it came from or so help me! SO HELP ME!
10. Supernatural, Doctor Who, Sherlock, Firefly (its a tie can't help it)
11. "I'd rather not take sides..." -Mr. Scott
12. Business?
13. Laptop with Adobe Audition, Mixer, Condenser Mic with Pop filter.
14. Please remember I'm new and I put this togther in a hurry
      but I take any and all constructive critiques and critisism
     Here's the link---> https://youtu.be/GvSl88sV_1Q

Welcome to the site!
(04-17-2016, 07:55 PM)Azure Wrote:
(04-17-2016, 07:43 PM)Caesar Wrote: Hello everyone, how is it going?
My name is Caesár :U

1) 24
2) Daft Punk
3) Moonrise Kingdom
4) Windows 95 Teal
5) I saw it on a topic at Voice Acting Alliance b) Yes, I have had some small voice acting roles but I enjoy it :U
6) Chow mein
7) :^)
8 ) Ghibli
9) :O
10) Community
11) ) Iron Man
12) Monkey!
13) Currently a Logitech USB microphone and Adobe Audition CC, I also have a Røde Videomicro but my Macbook doesn't have a microphone plug lol
14) I make videos for college because it's my major, doesn't have anything to do with acting unfortunately lol but if you want to see it you can click this link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-6hMgezsEQ

Welcome to the forum, sorry it's not that busy today. Stick around though we have some cool projects planned Smile

Thanks =)

Funny to look back at my old post because I switched college majors and now I'm actually majoring in Performing Arts lol
(10-07-2016, 05:18 PM)Caesar Wrote:
(04-17-2016, 07:55 PM)Azure Wrote:
(04-17-2016, 07:43 PM)Caesar Wrote: Hello everyone, how is it going?
My name is Caesár :U

1) 24
2) Daft Punk
3) Moonrise Kingdom
4) Windows 95 Teal
5) I saw it on a topic at Voice Acting Alliance b) Yes, I have had some small voice acting roles but I enjoy it :U
6) Chow mein
7) :^)
8 ) Ghibli
9) :O
10) Community
11) ) Iron Man
12) Monkey!
13) Currently a Logitech USB microphone and Adobe Audition CC, I also have a Røde Videomicro but my Macbook doesn't have a microphone plug lol
14) I make videos for college because it's my major, doesn't have anything to do with acting unfortunately lol but if you want to see it you can click this link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-6hMgezsEQ

Welcome to the forum, sorry it's not that busy today. Stick around though we have some cool projects planned Smile

Thanks =)

Funny to look back at my old post because I switched college majors and now I'm actually majoring in Performing Arts lol

Nice enjoying it?