[-]
Tags
new are yourself you introduce

Are you new introduce yourself!
1) Pick a number 69
2) Favourite artist? GabeN
3) Favourite Film? 2Fast2Furious
4) Fav colour? Magenta
5) How did you find this forum? b) Have you thought about voice acting before? Twitter and no!
6) Favourite food? chips
7) It's over.... MEDIC
8 ) Gainax or Ghibli? wat
9) Boo?  hooo
10) What's your favourite TV show? House of Cards
11) ) Iron Man or Captain America? Spider-man
12) Monkey? Chips
13) What equipment do you use to record ( if you VA)? My brain
Hello everyone, how is it going?
My name is Caesár :U

1) 24
2) Daft Punk
3) Moonrise Kingdom
4) Windows 95 Teal
5) I saw it on a topic at Voice Acting Alliance b) Yes, I have had some small voice acting roles but I enjoy it :U
6) Chow mein
7) :^)
8 ) Ghibli
9) :O
10) Community
11) ) Iron Man
12) Monkey!
13) Currently a Logitech USB microphone and Adobe Audition CC, I also have a Røde Videomicro but my Macbook doesn't have a microphone plug lol
14) I make videos for college because it's my major, doesn't have anything to do with acting unfortunately lol but if you want to see it you can click this link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-6hMgezsEQ
(04-17-2016, 07:43 PM)Caesar Wrote: Hello everyone, how is it going?
My name is Caesár :U

1) 24
2) Daft Punk
3) Moonrise Kingdom
4) Windows 95 Teal
5) I saw it on a topic at Voice Acting Alliance b) Yes, I have had some small voice acting roles but I enjoy it :U
6) Chow mein
7) :^)
8 ) Ghibli
9) :O
10) Community
11) ) Iron Man
12) Monkey!
13) Currently a Logitech USB microphone and Adobe Audition CC, I also have a Røde Videomicro but my Macbook doesn't have a microphone plug lol
14) I make videos for college because it's my major, doesn't have anything to do with acting unfortunately lol but if you want to see it you can click this link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-6hMgezsEQ

Welcome to the forum, sorry it's not that busy today. Stick around though we have some cool projects planned Smile
Hello there!
My name is Rachael! I'm a professional voice actress and I love checking out new voice acting sites. So far, this one looks really well moderated and friendly so I thought I'd hop on and check it out Smile 

1) Pick a number: 8 
2) Favorite artist? Right now, Panic! At the Disco. But it changes all the time
3) Favorite Film? My Neighbor Totoro
4) Fav colour? Hot Pink! 
5) How did you find this forum? Google and I bookmarked it to check it out later on
6) Favorite food? Sushi! 
7) It's over...
8 ) Gainax or Ghibli? Chibli! 
9) Boo? 
10) What's your favourite TV show? Simpsons
11) ) Iron Man or Captain America? Iron Man
12) Monkey? 
13) What equipment do you use to record ( if you VA)? I have my own professional recording studio. You name the equipment and Ive probably worked with it at some point
14) https://www.youtube.com/user/singmyheartout4you

Signing of Rachaelmesser
(05-04-2016, 04:24 PM)Rachaelmesser Wrote: Hello there!
My name is Rachael! I'm a professional voice actress and I love checking out new voice acting sites. So far, this one looks really well moderated and friendly so I thought I'd hop on and check it out Smile 

1) Pick a number: 8 
2) Favorite artist? Right now, Panic! At the Disco. But it changes all the time
3) Favorite Film? My Neighbor Totoro
4) Fav colour? Hot Pink! 
5) How did you find this forum? Google and I bookmarked it to check it out later on
6) Favorite food? Sushi! 
7) It's over...
8 ) Gainax or Ghibli? Chibli! 
9) Boo? 
10) What's your favourite TV show? Simpsons
11) ) Iron Man or Captain America? Iron Man
12) Monkey? 
13) What equipment do you use to record ( if you VA)? I have my own professional recording studio. You name the equipment and Ive probably worked with it at some point
14) https://www.youtube.com/user/singmyheartout4you

Hi! thanks for stopping by! I may have to pick your brains about the pro side of things at some point if that's OK?
Heya! This seemed like a friendly place, so decided to join. Been doing fandubs as a hobby for awhile now.

1) 7
2) Like for music? CRUSH 40's one.
3) Oof, too many to pick from. One I did like that I watched recently was Deadpool.
4) Blue, I guess
5) Some post on VAA, I think? b) Yes. Though, it's mainly a hobby for me....FOR NOW.
6) Everything. O_O Well not really. I do like Japanese food.
7) 8000.
8 ) Eh, they both have stuff I like and stuff I don't like, so...I don't know.
9) ...-puts on a giant mask- OOOGA-BOOGA-BOOGA
10) BLARGH. TOO MANY TO CHOOSE FROM. Ones that I recently watched that I've loved were Vision of Escaflowne and Daredevil.
11) Captain America.
12) OO OO
13) MXL 770 XLR mic with Scarlet Solo
14) Will post it in the forum somewheres.
Hi there thanks for joining!
Hi! I'm Dayle (or DayleDiva/DayleArden). Been looking at doing VA work as a hobby (potentially something more eventually) for a while and stumbled upon this friendly looking place Smile Massive geek and avid cosplayer, most of my time is spent molding my 3 year old son into a mini-me!

1) Pick a number = 9
2) Favourite artist? = varies depending on mood, rn it's MiracleOfSound
3) Favourite Film? The Fifth Element
4) Fav colour? Purple. or dark red
5) How did you find this forum? = Google
    b) Have you thought about voice acting before? = yes, it's something I've admired from afar for many years through my love of video games. And it was suggested to me by a few people that I should try it out myself.
6) Favourite food? Spag Bol
7) It's over.... the rainbow
8 ) Gainax or Ghibli? = why not both?
9) Boo? = bees
10) What's your favourite TV show? = at the moment it's Once Upon A Time
11) ) Iron Man or Captain America? = Iron Man
12) Monkey? = Magic
13) What equipment do you use to record ( if you VA)? = just my usb microphone atm, saving up for something better (any suggestions for affordable gear would be really helpful!)
Azure

Hi! thanks for stopping by! I may have to pick your brains about the pro side of things at some point if that's OK?

Oh absolutely!

Signing of Rachaelmesser
(05-05-2016, 02:20 PM)daylearden Wrote: Hi! I'm Dayle (or DayleDiva/DayleArden). Been looking at doing VA work as a hobby (potentially something more eventually) for a while and stumbled upon this friendly looking place Smile Massive geek and avid cosplayer, most of my time is spent molding my 3 year old son into a mini-me!

1) Pick a number = 9
2) Favourite artist? = varies depending on mood, rn it's MiracleOfSound
3) Favourite Film? The Fifth Element
4) Fav colour? Purple. or dark red
5) How did you find this forum? = Google
    b) Have you thought about voice acting before? = yes, it's something I've admired from afar for many years through my love of video games. And it was suggested to me by a few people that I should try it out myself.
6) Favourite food? Spag Bol
7) It's over.... the rainbow
8 ) Gainax or Ghibli? = why not both?
9) Boo? = bees
10) What's your favourite TV show? = at the moment it's Once Upon A Time
11) ) Iron Man or Captain America? = Iron Man
12) Monkey? = Magic
13) What equipment do you use to record ( if you VA)? = just my usb microphone atm, saving up for something better (any suggestions for affordable gear would be really helpful!)

USB is honestly the thing I'd recommend most actually, what one do you have? I recommend the Blue Yeti or Snowball.