Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
animated video parody actors voice 2 game for need

Animation Need 2 voice actors for animated video game parody
Photo 
I'm looking for 2 voice actors for my animated video game parody of "Eggs of Steel". The game might be obscure for some people. It came out for PS1 and was developed by Atlus which I think is defunct. Anyway I need 2 voice actors.

1. Charlie

2. Gus Fring ( Breaking Bad )

The premise is that Charlie's been out of work for almost 20 years and he's now working at Los Pollos Hermanos. He's sitting in the back alley talking directly to the camera about his misfortune. He was a steel mill worker but his mill closed down 20 years ago and he's had to settle for a lower paying job. So it's bit of a social commentary/satire. 

So Gus only has one line in the short. 

Gus: "Get back to work!" 

I'm looking for someone who can do a good Gus Fring impression.

Charlie has more lines in the short. But here are two test lines for him. Remember he's depressed so the character has to sound sad. I'm going to provide a link to the video game intro as a reference to his voice type. I'll just say it's fairly high pitched and cartooney.

Charlie: "Hey I'm Charlie"

Charlie: "My steel mill closed down almost 20 years ago"

Deadline is June 30th. 

Send auditions in mp3 format to enigmastudioproductions@gmail.com

Charlie's voice reference
Audition sent. Thank you for your time and consideration. : )

Signing of Antonio Pizza tntpogbamtfbwy
Music 
Here is a screenshot of the characters. I didn't know that you could add attachments. So now you guys have a reference image of the characters from the short.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Yep you can attach or alternatively you can upload to imgur and use the image tags to embed it in your post. BTW very nice art you should def include art in your posts, I'm sure seeing decent art will encourage people to audition.

Signing of Azure
[Image: CoPQuxG.png]